Dr. Salvage has extensive experience working collaboratively with attorneys on a variety of forensic psychiatric issues. Dr. Salvage assists individuals and institutions, plaintiffs and defendants, attorneys, federal agencies and the courts in the process of evaluating claims for psychiatric damages, disability and fitness for duty.
He offers occupational and forensic services in the following areas:
- Psychiatric evaluation & risk assessment
- Impulse control disorders
- Evaluation of addiction and drug dependence on mental status
- Forensic psychiatric evaluations
- Psychiatric malpractice
- Competency evaluations
- Litigation consultation to assist in case preparation
- Maladaptive effects of prescription medication
- Impact of medical illness of psychiatric function and competence
- Domestic violence
- Domestic Abuse
- Battered women’s syndrome
- Evaluation of post traumatic stress disorder
Dr. Salvage has been deposed more than four times in the last four years. Dr. Salvage welcomes inquiries from private individuals, institutions and attorneys. A full curriculum vitae is available on request.